Thursday, February 5, 2009

The Uninvited (2009)



The Uninvited

Year: 2009


Genre: Horror, Drama,Thriller


Director: Charles Guard , Thomas Guard


Screenwritters: Craig Rosenberg, Doug Miro, Carlo Bernard

Starring: Emily Browning, Elizabeth Banks


I do not recommend this movie my first reason would be it was a dumb movie to begin with. It's suppose to be a horror movie. The movie didn't make me jump even once. I know horror movies are pointless and dumb but atleast they made me jump and get a little bit scare. Unlike this one. My second reason would be because I hated the facted that everything got revealed in the end. I think it would of been way better if it would of revealed little by little.


Why would they use a Drama genre with a Horror genre? Would it made a difference if they use a different genre other than Drama or Thriller?

Would the movie been better if it had different actors? or a different director? and if so why?